I have experience speaking to audiences of all sizes, from large conferences to small corporate events.
Talks that I give include, but are not limited to:
- Leadership talks about building and scaling rapidly growing engineering teams, building high-performance teams and digitalization in the Automotive industry.
- Highly technical talks focused on scaling infrastructure, machine learning or hacking.
- Moderating panels.
RECENT SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
Just a list of some talks I’ve given, saved here for future reference and general public benefit.
- Speaker at Volkswagen commercial vehicles' first fuck up night see this video (2018)
- Interview with me on the HR website of Volkswagen commercial vehicles in German (2018)
- Machine-learning engineer: The sexiest job of the 21st century at Cebit 2018 in Hanover
- How to prevent future accidents in autonomous driving presented at Strata Data Conference in London, UK (May 2017)
- Demystifying Autonomous Driving presented at Volkswagen's Digital Lab in Berlin (October 2016)
- Clouds in the wind - Big and Smart Data presented at Smart Data Developer Conference 2016
- Guest lecture at the Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena with the topics data-driven marketing (May, 2016)
- Big data for autonomous driving presented at the University of Hanover in 2014
- High-Velocity Data: How to handle Big Data in Real-Time? presented at Big Data Minds 2014
- Smarter Web-Apps presented at Developer Week 2014
- Running PHP on Embedded Devices
presented at PHP Dutch Conference 2009 under my former name before marriage Michael Wittke